Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Permanent, Full or part time, 1 in 4 Saturdays, NO Sundays or on call
Competitive, depending on experience £33-50k per annum, pro rata
We are looking for a full or part time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon, with immediate effect.
The ideal candidate would be confident with some routine consults and some routine neutering but willing to learn and develop. Full support given by our senior vets and we have recently achieved RCVS Vet GDP status.
- We are looking for a compassionate and enthusiastic, Veterinary Surgeon committed to providing high standards of patient and client care. This is a permanent, full-time or part-time position.
- 1 in 4 Saturdays on rota, with a day off in lieu the following week. This role comes with no Sunday working, as well as no out of hours or on call.
- The team is fully supported by the senior vets and Practice Partners.
- Consistency of care is really important to the practice
- The role offers a flexible approach, to enable good work life balance.
- Established base of committed clients to build on
- Scope to follow your own interests, study for certificate encouraged and supported
- Freedom to follow your own clinical decisions
- Variety of consults and surgeries
Benefits of working for this successful and well-respected practice are:
- CPD encouraged and funded, both clinical and personal development
- Further certificates encouraged and funded
- Very competitive salary based upon experience
- Holidays entitlement 28 days, pro rata, including bank holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme
- VDS Cover
About the practice:
An independent, personally run, 100% small animal practice in and around Aberdeen, established in 1987. With 6 branches, 3 being RCVS GP practices and 3 further core practices (consulting only). Two nurse training centres.
The practice has a large support staff and a have a mixture of experienced vets and newer graduates, some have been with the practice 20+ years. The practice currently has a vast amount of talent, including, weekly ophthalmology clinics, with Certificate holder.
Equipment includes: Digital x-ray processing, dental x-ray machine, endoscope, arthroscope, Doppler ultrasound, comprehensive in-house labs.
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm, competence and confidence in your own ability
- Cheerful disposition and conscientious attitude to work
- Team player keen to develop your own skills as well as those of others
- Exceptional client and pet care, empathy and good communication skill
For further information or to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org